Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Random Things

I have taken a blog break for those who have noticed the past month. We had some bad news regarding IVF results (coming soon to a blog post near you) so I just needed a brain break. And then one one week turns into two and then four. But today is a new day. I looked up blog challenges online to help jumpstart some daily ideas.

Today I am going to tackle 10 Random Things About Me...so, here we go.

1) I am married for the second time to a wonderful man I knew from childhood but had lost touch with for more than 20 years and reconnected on Facebook

2)I was an in home child care provider from 1996 to 2012. I changed a LOT of diapers. But I loved my job. Most days.

3)I have a marketing degree from UNC Charlotte. I graduated in 2004 after 12 years of full and then part time course work. I have never been employed in my field of study,  but I did complete the degree!

4)I have two four legged children who are Pekingeses. Maximillan Chase and Madeline Grace (Max and Maddie ~unless they are in trouble)

5)I love pictures and scrapbooking and crafting in general. I am a consultant for Ahni & Zoe (previously Creative Memories) You can check that out at www.ahniandzoe.com/stephaniecope if you like

6)I dream of one day traveling to Australia and Europe.

7)I love decorating my home, but am not particularly talented at it...my favorite decorating themes right now are turqoiuse or tiffany blue, brown and burlap accents.

8)I am afraid of the dark (still have a night light, but I am ok with that) and bugs that jump or fly erratically.

9)I would love to have time and resources to travel the US in an RV and see different parts of the country. I have only been to NC, SC, GA, MO, NY, FL, TN, VA, TX, HI and to Washington, DC.

10)If I won the lottery, I would get out of debt, pay off my sister's debt, set up college funds for my daycare kids, do more rounds of IVF and adopt, buy a house at the beach, the NC mountains and travel on mission trips with my husband.

Well, there you have it. Have a blessed day!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment