Friday, January 2, 2015

NaBloPoMo January 2015
 
 
Friday, January 2, 2015 Do you usually keep your resolutions?
 Tell us about a time when you were particularly successful.
 
I am pretty sure the only resolutions I've ever kept for the whole year has been in the years I vowed not to make any resolutions at all.  Partially because I set pretty lofty ones that require a WHOLE lotta discipline and that's where I lack greatly.  So therefore I can't post when I was successful as I can't think of when I was.  So how about this - I will share how I am going to do my best to fix that this year!  I have my calendar printed out, my google reminders set and have somewhat of a game plan for the items I mentioned in yesterday's post.

So here's how I hope to be more committed to 2015's resolutions:
I have joined up with NaBloPoMo to blog 5 days a week, my husband and I have discussed our plan to eat healthier in 2015 (working on the menu is yet to be completed), I've selected my Bible study on my phone to start on January 1st and have my journal ready to go for notes and thoughts as I work on my Bible study and prepare for the ladie's group study I co-lead on Tuesday mornings.  I have a tentative plan for cleaning out my house by spring and still not quite sure when new items will go in the Etsy shop - my latest projects are wood signs, so that will probably be the items to add next!

Here's to a successful 2015!

Blessings from SC,
Stephanie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment