Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1. Living in a busy neighborhood is NOT for me. The folks I Nannie for live in a town home community and the traffic, construction and random workers milling around keeps me on edge. I'll  take my quiet street any time!
 
2. Vacation is in T minus 5 days. I. Am. So. Ready.
 
3. Hair cut and color is in 2 days. I. Am. Even. More. Ready
 
4. Leftover squash fritters are NOT yummy. Just a greasy, yucky, not so good part of my lunch.
 
5.  The squash recipe I posted about yesterday was "ok" but I doubt I would make it again.  The squash was on the mushy side and I think it needed more in the way of spices.
 
6.  Tuesday is the day. The Easter eggs are coming down. What's that you say? It's almost July 4th. Indeed it is. Crazy how time flies when you're busy and haven't had houseguests in a while to motivate me to get it done!  I have an unexpected day off from my Nannie job and it WILL get done!
 
7.  Have you heard of the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM???  How have I not!?!?  I read about them over with Lori at http://boutellefamily.blogspot.com/ and I had to research them....what a neat idea! Sadly there are no locations near me, but maybe one day! 
 
8.  Anyone else need a break from the Facebook, news, Twitter, etc. drama over gay marriage, confederate flags and whatever other political drama is going on.  *sigh* Take a deep breath folks.  Think before you type.
 
9.  I want to download this book I heard about on Candace Bure's Instagram page - and there are a couple more by Darlene Schacht that look interesting as well.  I'll report back what I think of them.
 
10.  I just ordered this border set for my scrapbook to use on the pages introducing my flock of chickens and I can't wait to use it!  How cute is this!?!  If you're a scrapbooker and on Facebook, I started a page last year to make/sell/swap scrapbook borders and page decorations - if you search for Borders, Tags, Cards and More you'll find it (request to join and I'll add you!)
 
I hope you have a great day!
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. The Sprinkles cupcake ATMs are truly amazing ;-) Thanks for linking to me! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete