Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

Vacation is here!!! As I was packing I kept thinking to myself, don't overpack, don't overpack, don't  overpack! My "goal" was to get everything in my FAVORITE beach bound monogrammed Thirty One bag. Technically I succeeded.  My flip flop tote is full of only clothes. However, for my assortment of shoes and random toiletries I did have to pack a separate tote. Oh well...for 16 days, I still think that's pretty good!
Here we are loaded on ON the road with my FAVORITE 2 dogs and a Suburban filled with food, clothes, tools and supplies for our stay at the campground. I cannot wait to enjoy some quiet days where my biggest concern is what swimsuit am I wearing today!  I'll  be honest, the hardest part of this vacation is leaving my chickens behind. They are in capable hands but I hate leaving them because nobody takes as good a care of them as me. RC will be home the second week while I am gone so he will get a dose of chicken duty as well!
So...signing off for the weekend...I may not post everyday while we are gone, but you can follow me on Instagram if you like at Born2Crop #copesvacay2015 for pictures of Myrtle Beach fun! 

Happy Fourth of July folks and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment