Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday

If you linked over here and got a bad link before - I apologize - don't edit from your phone and overwrite your previous draft - lesson learned the hard way - OOPS!
I am linking up again today for a Thinking Out Thursday post with Vanessa and Penny.  Today's post is a little bit of everything from babies to hair color and more!  Be sure to stop by the link up and see what the other girls have to say today as well! 
 

My sweet cousin Mallory and her husband Jay have battled infertility for years and endured multiple miscarriages but remained faithful and prayerful that God would one day bless them with a child.  Yesterday He answered that prayer when baby Benjamin William was born at 6:38am.  He is a cutie for sure and I can't wait to see what God has in store for his life!
 
If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this picture, but I love hair therapy days!   One of my pre vacation stops was washing the grey out and I was SUPER happy to come out grey free and trimmed up - one step closer to vacation!!! 

Anybody else out there directionally challenged?  I like to think I'm pretty smart about many things, but I swear I can get lost in a hot minute!  Yesterday was no exception and I managed to go the wrong way AGAIN on the new outerbelt in our area.  I was supposed to head north on the road to be able to come south and avoid a heavy traffic area by heading directly south.  HOWEVER - in my mind, traveling north on a road to head south - that just makes NO sense.  After recounting my story to my husband, he decided it was time for a visual lesson on the set up of the road...I wish I could say I understand better, but I still don't get it...*sigh*...I may be the only person in the world needing GPS for a road I travel multiple times a week.  Blesss my OWN heart - ha!

 
This sign I made for my Etsy shop sums it up - Tomorrow is the day my vacation starts!  Sun, sand, my favorite people on the planet all in one place...happy, happy, happy!  Life IS truly better at the beach!  Have a great day folks! 
If you'd like to have one of these beauties at your house - head on over to SmallTownGirlDesign and order it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment