Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year - Resolutions, Plans and Dreams

Happy New Year from Faith, Family and Friends!
 
So, if you've ever visited my blog before, or visited recently and witnessed the extended break I've taken...I can explain...no really, I can.  Ok, maybe I can't really explain, except to say - life has a way of getting away from us and when that happens, one day turns into 2 turns into 10, turns into my 3 month break.  We're just going to jump right in for the new year and I'll try to do my best of blogging Monday through Friday, and what that looks like, I haven't quite determined. 
 
Monday's post will catch you up on all things chicken (we FINALLY have eggs since I last posted) and just an update on life in general in small town life!  I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's weekend and is ready to rock 2016!
 
Here's to a happy, healthy new year from our house to yours,
Stephanie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment