Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peru - Part Four

Thank the Lord that RC is feeling better and is back to work as of yesterday!  We were able to share with my church on Sunday about our trip and it was such a blessing to hear him share his heart and love for the people of Peru!

We spent Wednesday and Thursday doing discipleship with some of the families and getting to know them better, praying for them and working through some of their questions as new believers.  This top picture are the families I have committed to pray for specific needs they shared and for their families and communities.  They are all so special to me and I am so blessed to have been able to spend time with them!



 This picture makes me want to sing Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red, brown, yellow, black and white they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world...Each of these children represent a mom, dad, sister, brother, child of God who need our prayer and love...I hope you will join me in lifting them us as Children of OUR God!



No comments:

Post a Comment