Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peru - Post Five

This is my last post about my Peru trip.  But the prayers and thoughts for these precious people are still strong in my heart.  The top two set of pictures are just random shots from the Bellavista neighborhood. I am so blessed and fortunate and have taken so much for granted and this trip has truly been an eye opener. 

This group of precious folks made our work in Peru so much easier.  Each member of the church, each host, each translator helped us do God's work in our communities.  My experiences were greater and more of a blessing because God was able to use them!


This last group of pictures are just some random shots from the week from mine and Randy's groups and the areas we worked in.  I hope you have enjoyed looking through these posts...I have certainly enjoyed sharing these wonderful faces and places with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment