Friday, January 20, 2012

Blessings

I have almost been married for a month?!?!  Time is flying by so quickly and my life is so busy with  making the adjustments to marriage, living with someone for the first time in a long time and just fitting everything in!  I don't want to blink and miss anything!

Tonight we are taking part in a Night of Worship at RC's church in SC (side note ~ I guess it's technically my church now too, but I'm not at that "I've changed churches from my childhood church of 30+ years" yet stage...I'm getting there though, slowly but surely) as a married couple, reading Psalm 57 together, and I must say I'm nervous, excited and most of all just feeling very honored and blessed to have a strong Christian husband who is leading our marriage.  I am far from the perfect wife and learning every single day how to be in a marriage like ours, biblically speaking of course - being quick to listen and slow to react doesn't come naturally to a head strong, opinionated, can be sassy mouth Southern girl...I'm just sayin'.

I am just so excited about the direction of our lives and while somewhat anxious about some aspects, I feel so very blessed to have the unconditional love of the sweetest man I know and without question completely trust that he loves me no matter what may come...and I have NEVER experienced this feeling before!  The level of comfort and security I feel...I just can't describe it....it's just awesome!!!

On to the busy weekend ahead...thank goodness next week seems to be a little calmer...Blessing to all that have passed by this blog!  You are God's creation...don't ever lose sight of that!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment