Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Recap...Monday thoughts

Busy weekend. Again. Seems like the story of my life. But I'm not complaining. Well, I guess I am sort-of. I am thankful that my life is filled with so many people and places I care about that it keeps me on my toes, but dang, some days, I'd just like to watch my dvr in peace, and my pajamas :)

But this weekend was good. Baby shower for a dear friend that I haven't seen in a while who looks absolutely adorable with 2 weeks to go! Dinner at a cool Mexican restaurant with two great friends and then the Collin Raye concert...a great girl's night out! Since I had the rare occasion of having a day off from my own church duties, Sunday held church with a friend in SC and lunch with his family, my sister and my "second mom". Sermon at the church I was visiting was really good. You can check it out here if you like: http://www.nrcc.net/listen.asp (click on "That Sounds a Little Bit Crazy") It's always nice to have a Sunday that I can sit and enjoy a service without my responsibilites...and this one was a great!

Today was busy. Houseful of kids. Couple of teenagers. Typical day. Hoping for a great Tuesday. Don't forget to vote!

God is still working on the situations in my life. I can feel it. Just need to pray, pray, pray! I leave you with another song I'm rolling around... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMbEPZfWCY It's an older Hillsong tune I heard at my friend's church. and I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment