Thursday, August 4, 2011

Overwhelmed, Unprepared and Couldn't be Happier

Ok, taking into account that this a cell phone picture and obviously not the best quality photo every posted on my blog...the picture does accurately display exactly what I am feeling. 

I am overwhelmed with everything going on in my life right now.  From preparation for the mission trip to house cleaning to yard sales to my job and the list goes on. *sigh* I am unprepared to deal with it all and not sure where exactly to start to make a dent in all the little things that became big things and now are snowballing...*sigh again*.

However. I couldn't be happier!  The smile on my face over there <------------  ohhhh...my face hurts from smiling so much these days.  The Lord has so richly blessed me, and I just can't quite wrap my brain around it all.  Big changes are ahead for me...in many areas and I am praying for the Lord's guidance in ALL of it.  I am reminded of my favorite verse - Philippians 4:13 - I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!  I am standing on that promise and holding on for dear life as this ride called my life in chugging right along. 

Blessings to you all,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment