Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • It's a good thing I don't get paid to blog, 'cause I would have no paycheck this week. Life has been kinda busy
  • I have a super busy weekend and I'm not at all prepared for it.  I'm going to be a vendor with my Creative Memories business at the Charlotte Area Mothers of Multiples sale this weekend...hoping for a great turnout!
  • This week has been full of ups and downs and I feel a little kicked around to honest, but I certainly hope that I can get some peace soon
  • A situation I've been kinda on the fence about how it's actually going, has made itself pretty clear in the past two weeks.  Funny how you can make something (or someone) a priority and then realize that you are the ONLY one who thinks it's important.  Perspective is an interesting thing.
  • The stomach bug hit our house one week ago today and it was absolutely awful and I hope it never returns.
  • I have completely failed on the Project 365 in the last week, but I will post some new pics by the weekend
  • Eucerin calming creme is about the best lotion I've ever used, and I've tried everything for dry skin.  It rocks!
  • I may be picking up another part time child, too bad I can't pick up some more sanity to go with her :)
  • I took a bold step a week ago today, something I'll share about in another post, but so far I'd say I have mixed feelings about it. More to come on that.
  • I need to get my spring outdoor projects ready to go, weeding, bush cutting, the fun stuff (BLECH!)
  • I have a whole list of to do's that carried over from last week due to the stomach bug and I'm going to tackle some of it today...well I think I am...we'll see how that goes :)
  • I think I'm all thought out for the moment.  Have a blessed day, S

No comments:

Post a Comment