Sunday, April 17, 2011

Food, Fun, Friends and Feelings

This post has some MORE of the food I've been able to enjoy this week...I'm seriously getting spoiled and not losing ANY weight while taking in some of these meals, but oh my goodness am I having fun...The first three pictures are from Macaroni Grill where I enjoyed a chicken and pasta dish (the 3rd pic if you're wondering) and catching up with a very dear friend of mine who I truly wish I got to see more often!  The last 7 pictures are from a local restaurant and one from one of my favorite chocolate shops...also very yummy!  I've been having so much fun the past few weeks expanding my taste buds and doing some new things with some new friends and even some I've know for many, many years!  I feel so blessed and just want to stay focused, with perspective as stated in my previous post - I need the reminder! and to remember that balance is my friend and all things have their own time in my life and I need to recognize when the time for some things is over and the path is wide open for new experiences and chapters in my life that can only take place when I let go and let God handle them!  How's that for a run-on sentence!?! Enjoy the pictures...interested in enjoying these meals yourself? Check out my yelp box on the sidebar...my review and the restaurant information is readily availble if you click the twitter box for my latest reviews!  Go on...enjoy yourself!

Tomato Bruchetta

Pollo Limone Rustica

Chicken marsala

Dark chocolate and key lime truffles from the Chocolatier

Fried Green Tomatoes with Cajun Crawfish Cream Sauce

Tomato Basil Soup

Filet Mignon at Union Street Bistro

Chicken in parmesan batter cooked with olive oil and white wine on fettucine alfredo
Mango Cheesecake at Union Street Bistro

Chocolate Cake again from Union Street Bistro

No comments:

Post a Comment