Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Madness!

Whew what a weekend and it's still not over!  Friday night I got to spend some time with my 'second momma' eating supper and enjoying the first ARTwalk in our little town and had a great time!  I treated myself to three new pairs of handmade earrings because they were only $25 for all three!  How crazy is that? I can't make them for that by the time I drive all the way to the bead shop, take time to craft them and then be able to wear them!  They are very cute and here is the artist's Etsy Shop in case you might want to check them out for yourself. 

Saturday was my monthly scrapbooking event and I had an intimate crowd of five with allowed me the luxury to not be running around too much, but I still got up early to purchase the food I needed for our lunch and got everything set up, just in time at 9am.  In the afternoon, I was SUPER EXCITED to get to tag along with my best friend Lennie and her daughter to her MckMama photo shoot in Charlotte and even got to take a couple of pictures to hopefully add to my eHarmony profile to update it a little bit.  She was suffering from the wonderful NC pollen and we felt so bad for her - it is in full force right now and everything is covered with the yellow sneeze and cough inducing yuckiness!  But is was wonderful to get to meet her and be photographed by her and just hang out with her for and hour!  She and her family of 5 kids are traveling in an RV making stops to do photo shoots until the end of April - SO glad they made a stop in Charlotte!  Lennie's little girl Samantha's pictures are going to be WONDERFUL - she is super photogenic anyway and has just enough attitude to make everything interesting!  Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Today holds yet more busyness as I gear up for a crazy week - but I keep reminding myself that I am SO blessed to have such a full life and am sincerely trying to enjoy every moment!  Take time today to count your blessings - and enjoy them a little - I know I'm going to do just that!

Blessings,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment