Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update - Praise Report - Prayer Requests

WOW...I haven't blogged since May?  Seriously?  I'm not sure how that happened, except for life has been nuts!  I will update my pictures soon and get caught up somewhat on my Project 365, but right now I want to share what is going on with me lately.

I am so very blessed that I hardly know where to start!  I have been very busy in the last few months, still enjoying some dinner dates with a friend (who used to be bachelor #1 for those paying attention - God blessed us both with a great friendship and I couldn't be happier about that) and actually spent some time with a new friend and enjoyed getting to know him and gaining yet another great friend in the process!

But the biggest praise and actually the biggest prayer request is for my new relationship with a wonderful man that I'll call RC on here.  I've actually known him all my life and reconnected with him on Facebook last year on our old church's page.  Little by little the Lord began to show me that He had other plans in mind for RC and I, and I proceeded slowly since our families are such close friends and we hadn't seen each other in many years.  Through many twists and turns we have hung out on several occasions either at supper or at his church (he is quite a talented musician) and I finally felt the Lord's prompting to share my feelings with RC back in the spring...a BIG step for me!!!  My Boundaries girls and close friends have been praying this situation up for months and the Lord has also been 'working' on RC too...loooooong story short...we have made the decision to give this relationship to the Lord and follow His guidance as we go forward and I couldn't be happier.  I feel SO very blessed and am thanking God for bringing us together and if you feel led...please pray for us...we would definitely appreciate it!

I am finishing up a 2 week stay at the campground and while I'm sad about going home, I have SO many things I am excited about (and I'll share more later about) that I'll kinda be glad to get home and get on with it! :)

I pray blessings on all who read my posts and hope you will let me know if you have specific requests that I can pray for as well.

Blessings,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment