Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside!

This morning it is windy and cold (22 degrees and 12 with the wind chill). It is my opinion that if it going to be this cold, there needs to be snow on the ground! At any rate, I am glad that I do not work an outside job, and I am so sad for the many outdoor pets who are not properly being cared for, like my neighbor's dog who lives his whole life outside chained to a post :-(

I am increasingly frustrated with the lack of communication from the fertility office while we await our next retrieval cycle, all the while there have been 3 pregnancy announcements via Facebook this week. Lovely. I am happy for them. Really I am. *sigh*

Tonight I'll be having a Nannie sleepover with three sweet children and I can't wait! We are going to eat pizza for supper and head back across the border for bedtime. Currently two are entranced in a movie, but little K is willing to cheese it up! Next up? Bedtime x's 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment