Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What Day is it? What Day is it?

Nope, it's not hump day. But it is Fish Camp Day! What is Fish Camp you ask? Well it's our ladies' ministry at New River Community Church. And we meet on Tuesday mornings. And I love this precious time with my sisters in Christ. Like, REALLY love it. I am a social butterfly and love, love, love meeting and hanging out with new ladies and getting to know them and their families. This semester I am co leading again with the pastor's wife and we are doing a study on Genesis. The first book in a set of 3 that we are doing is this one.  I love the precept books because they make you HAVE to get in the Word to be able to get your homework done.  And Lord knows I need boundaries and accountability to get things done.  Next week is our first regular meeting and I can't wait to see the new faces in our group and get to know them!


One of my new favorites songs is actually not new, but I am totally digging it...So I'll leave you with it today, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment