Friday, January 10, 2014

It was bound to happen...

So I missed a day yesterday. It was bound to happen, and only 9 days in, it indeed did. Oh well, we are just going to keep on trucking. Yesterday was kind of a whirlwind with lots of errands, cleaning and a little shopping. I did finally hear from the fertility office, thank goodness, and we are a go for a retrieval cycle this month. We are going to do a different protocol and changing up some meds in hopes to have a better retrieval and fertilization rate this time. And then it's on to testing and transfer in February I think. I am pretty pumped about having a plan finally and now to work out the financial side. We are blessed to have great coverage and still are having to pay a nice little chunk out of pocket, and are trusting God to provide as He always seems to do. Tomorrow is my January scrapbooking event and I am hoping to complete some made to order products for one of my customers for a baby shower and then Sunday is a big church service with all of the NRCC folks in one service at one time. It's going to be a little insane of a weekend. My hubby is practicing his bass at the moment for the big church service and it's loud, but he just played a song I love...and I'll leave you with it for tonight. Hopefully next week my posts will be a little deeper, trying to retrain my brain back to blogging. Enjoy Man of Sorrows

No comments:

Post a Comment