Saturday, January 25, 2014

Catching up...

I am behind on blogging, but this time I have some pretty good reasons. RC was sick, then I got sick, now RC is sick again. I started my cycle, so it's game on for the second round of IVF. This is why I am blogging at 6am on a Saturday, because I have to do shots at 6:30am and pm. Fun times. We are doing a different protocol this time that jumps right in to stimulation meds in the hope of a better response rate since we had just one embryo at the end of our first cycle. I am nervous, already hating the internal ultrasounds and bloodwork, and really just praying that we are able to move to transfer this cycle. My nurse said if all goes well and as planned, we would do the embryo transfer the first week of April.  We were blessed to have an answered prayer in the finances of the cycle this time, having to considerably less at the moment because of some insurance lags, but we will take it!

Missing "my" babies this week...just the everyday laughs and craziness that went along with my job. It's hard to see them growing up via Instagram pictures or Tango chats, but I truly hope and pray that this time next year we will have a little one of our own.

I am off to do.some Bible study homework for Tuesday while all is quiet. Enjoy some pics of the first day of meds...

Blessings,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment