Thursday, March 31, 2011

Have you noticed?

The Yelp! box on the side of my blog?  I joined this online review site this month and it's a pretty neat site for reviewing area restuarants, galleries, stores, you name it, you can review it!  I LOVE that you can add pictures of the places you visit (go figure that! any excuse to take a pic, right?) 

Every time I add a review it will be added to the listing popping up within the box.  Check it out...join yourself in your area if you're not in the Charlotte, NC area!  It seems to be a great community and it's a lot of fun!

So take some time to go to http://www.yelp.com/ and see what you think!  If you decide to join, message me with your screen name and I'll follow you... mine is Stephanie M on the Charlotte, NC site...I think you can click through the links in the box to get to me if you like.

So get to yelping! :)

Blessings,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment