Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Day, New Perspective

As you may have read, I recently joined eHarmony and have been talking to a few guys via email and two by phone.  I had a date last night with bachelor #1 at a local restaurant in my town and it was a LOT of fun.  We had talked several times by phone and I was very excited to meet him in person and just as excited when we left the date!  His smile and laugh are just awesome and when he does both he has these wrinkles around his eyes that are SO endearing and I definitely hope we will follow through with our plans for date number two, maybe this weekend. Only God knows what's next and I'm good with that.  But what I do know is that I allowed myself the freedom to have fun, enjoy his company and just focus on one date.  And I am so glad I did.  More to come on this dating saga I'm sure.

New perspective is all pretty much inward related, but I wanted to share that it never ceases to amaze me how God can open a path, just when you need it.  His hand in my life just amamzes me SO much and I'm so thankful that He loves me THAT much!  This really has nothing to do with last night's date, but rather more in the process of personal growth over the last year and seeing that God has been urging me to seek a closer relationship with Him.  I am praying that I can be patient and obedient to His timing, as hard as that can be sometimes.

I've taken some new pictures for my Project 365 and hope to post them this weekend.  I pray blessings over all those who read this blog!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment