Thursday, March 31, 2011

The week in review...food and fun!

This week, 'we' (bachelor #1 and I) had dinner with my best friend and her husband at our local family restuarant...and the food was good, the conversation was too and I was excited that they could meet each other and get acquainted! We chose the club with onion rings, lasagna, chicken fingers and spaghetti with meat sauce, sides of fried squash and macaroni and cheese and everyone went home happy!






We also made the trip to eat at Martino's italian restaurant, but he suprised me by making a trip up that way to check out a couple of places early, namely the Miss M's Sweets and he brought me back a selection of chocolates and a whoopie pie which were wonderful!!!  We then selected an Italian wrap and a penne chicken dish with mushroom, prosciutto and spinach in a cheese sauce that was way 'heavy' but very yummy! Cannoli's for dessert of course! And they were pretty good as well! I love the pastry on the outside the best! Always a bread girl!





We are headed to an art crawl this weekend and then I have a super busy Saturday planned, but looking forward to the weekend!

Blessings,
S



No comments:

Post a Comment