Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a Whirlwind!

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride with everything that is going on around me right now.  Dating is fun and exciting, but adding it to my already crazy schedule has shown me I'm really not as young as I used to be...meaning, I can't get everything done, there aren't enough hours in a day and I'm really behind on the everyday things like dishes, laundry and paper clutter.

But I'm having fun, and that is SO refreshing.  As tired as I am, as many nights as I'm up waaaay past my bedtime on the phone chatting...I am really feeling blessed.

I have about lost count of what dates we are on, but I'm thinking it was 6 and 7 so far this week...and they've both been lots of fun too.  Bachelor #1 is proving to be quite the gentleman, in everything from chairs pulled out for me, car doors opened and rarely lets me pay for anything, although I really wouldn't mind doing it...and hope that he would let me if I asked.

But I did get to treat him to SoHo this week and it was very yummy! Jack (the owner) let him create his own stir fried beef in black bean sauce which made my date very happy...we actually did not have dessert this night, but I did enjoy a wonderful chai latte at Rocky River Coffee Company





Last night we drove to Statesville and tried to go to an Italian place he really wanted to try, only to find out it had apparently changed owners and he was not so impressed with the way the place looked, so we ventured down the road a ways and went to another Italian spot call Mayo's...I had a wonderful stuffed chicken breast that had goat cheese and and spinach inside it and was served on a bed of risotto and green beans...yum!  He had bolognese which didn't interest me enough to try, but he said it was okay.  We had a cannoli and a slice of a chocolate tart which was super delicious...but the cannoli and the REALLY LOUD music from the lounge adjacent to the dining room left much to be desired...nonetheless, the company was great, so I enjoyed myself.

  





I'm sure things will slow down, but right now I'm along for the ride...tomorrow night I'll have my first Thai food...let's just see how that goes.   Then I have a Saturday full of housework and yardwork and I actually think no date...yet anyway..lol.  I am very thankful for the experience and where the Lord leads I will follow, even if I don't quite understand all of it just yet.

Blessings,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment