Friday, January 21, 2011

Frank Friday Feelings

Frank is defined as marked by free, forthright, and sincere expression.  I don't typically have problems being frank, but sometimes I just feel like some things aren't worth the fight.  You know what I mean? Well today, I have some randoms...hence the title of this post!

Frankly,
  • I have amended this list and another at the bottom because, well I thought of some more things that frankly,  I wanted to share!
  • I have not had the best week, but I am super-de-duper glad it's Friday
  • I really wish some of the people in my life would realize that things are not always going to be perfect in any relationship and although things may seem better on the other side of the fence, some decisions will affect you and those around you for the rest of your life. If I could be frank with this person, I would say..."Seriously - put your big girl pants on and act like a grownup" You know, if I could do that and not be a big ol' meanie
  • I have not read the first page of my book "Who Do I Lean On" by Neta Jackson for book club tomorrow. I'm sure it's a good book, but I just haven't made time to do it.
  • I think dating at 37 is a pain in the butt, just sayin'
  • I can't figure out how to work Twitter or to list the blogs I've just started following and I don't have the patience this week to do that
  • I haven't uploaded my pictures this week for my project 365, but I have been taking them at least
  • I really need to clean some pictures off my laptop because I have almost no free space left
  • I should be reading my book instead of working on this post...but procrastination is my friend and well, I just don't feel like reading
  • I have to clean my office sometime this weekend because I have to pay bills and I don't even know where some of them are
  • I really like the new show "Off the Map" but haven't watched my dvr'd American Idol auditions yet
  • We are singing the song "O Praise Him" Check it out HERE on Sunday - and I am TOTALLY loving the song - the syncopation not so much and I thank God for a drummer who can keep me straight on the rhythm
  • I need to start hunting for a new car seat for my newest daycare addition, toddler bed mattress to replace the one that has come apart and paint colors for the playroom which is in desperate need of painting
  • I feel like my frank post has run amuck, so I'm going to stop now.  I changed my mind. :)
  • I think the chick with the cell phone walking through the mall texting and fell into the fountain who is going to sue the mall for not coming to her aid, needs to get a reality check!  I would've have totally helped her if I'd seen her fall, but I can guarantee you I'd have laughed too.  I mean come on...it was funny! What is THAT important that you need to text and walk? Dangers of this - well just watch the video on youtube...there ya go!
Happy Friday all - enjoy the weekend!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment