Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Moment and Random Thoughts

  • Only had one "moment" that I remembered to document this week
    • Tanner has developed a tendency to pocket small things that aren't discovered missing until days later...after looking for 35 minutes for Gracyn's game, making him help us look...I randomly said..."Tanner...WHERE is Gracyn's leapster game"...innocently, but with a giggle...he says "in my pocket"...sure enough...there it was...Help a Nannie out, whydontcha???
  • We had snow again today...I mean REAL snow...in little ol' NC...I ended up with about 5 inches before the sleet and freezing rain started...here's a pic from early in the day - just gorgeous! 


And today was the first day for a new addition in my house...and tomorow will be one of my children's last days!  I feel like I'm on a merry go round with all of the kids coming and going these days at my house!  I'm definitely going to miss Aanais...I feel like I was just getting to the fun times...but I wish them well!

Here's the newest addition...he's a cutie patootie!

The kids had no school today and none tomorrow either, so we'll just have to see what fun stuff happens !  Have a great week everyone! 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment