Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Perspective

I am not a huge fan of new year's resolutions, mainly because they seem to be made to be broken.  Of course, it may just be my lack of commitment busy schedule that keeps me from doing what I resolve to do.  Either way, I just can't seem to get it together when it comes to resolutions.  That doesn't mean that I don't have things I want to do differently in 2011, because I certainly do! So to humor myself, and maybe even those reading this, here's the list I've come up with so far...you know...in a perfect world.
  1. Lose weight.  Duh.  No shocker there
  2. Work harder to get (and keep) a cleaner, less cluttered house
  3. Be more organized, mainly with paperwork, work records, things like that
  4. Exercise on a regular schedule.  Hmm, that might help with number one, ya think?
  5. Blog regularly, making an effort to reach out and make new friends in the blogging world
  6. Realize that some things, no matter how much I want them to happen, just won't...disappointment is not serving a purpose in my life, other than making me comfort eat junk and feel like crap!
  7. Project 365 is on my to do list...not sure if it's a resolution or not, but there ya go
  8. Realize that only I can do the things in my life that have to be done.  With God's help, all things are possible.
  9. Clean up my finances, organize bills better, work towards debt reduction
  10. Not turn to food, when 1-9 don't happen, I mean really!

No comments:

Post a Comment