Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekend Warrior

Do you ever look at your weekend and go..."ACK...I'll never get all that done in 2 days!!!"??? Well that's my weekend, this weekend.  Tonight I have dinner with a close family friend for her belated birthday, tomorrow we are scrapbooking from 9 to 5, and I think I have tomorrow night off.  Sunday is church from 9am to 12ish, praise team meeting/practice at 2:30 and Boundaries book club at 6:30.  Somewhere in there, I have to do laundry, wash dishes, cook for Saturday's meal and dessert, get ready for the new baby that comes on Monday, go to the grocery store and prepare my Women's circle meeting lesson that I have to teach on Monday!  Yikes...how do I get myself into these messes???

Not every weekend is like this, but at least once a month they seem to be.  And I'll be glad when this one is in the books!  I've done failry well with blog posts and taking pictures for my Project 365...I'll upload some new ones after I publish this post.

As for the other "goals" for 2011 in this post yeah, not so much!  Oh well...I did okay on #5, having made some new friends on blog frog!

I'll do better next week, maybe :)

Have a great weekend everyone,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment