Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Moments Take One

So the first Monday of the year...expectations are high, resolutions still intact (for the most part, anyway)...and positive outlook in place.

I am creating a series of posts called "Monday Moments" in which I jot down random happenings, funny quotes from my life and just whatever happens to strike me as something I'd like to share.  So here goes...in no particular order...Monday Moments!
  • My scale reading was unkind to me this morning...I wasn't suprised, but it still hurt nonetheless
  • Christmas tree is down, front porth and wreaths, sit around items are on task for later today; Tanner tells me as I take the branches off the tree.  "You're doing a good job Nannie! All by yourself" Thanks Tanner :)
  • I am currently listening to naptime music play, hearing Tanner coughing, and enjoying my last couple of minutes of naptime before I have to get the kids up
  • I've eaten 3 lindor truffles today so far...yep, me who is supposedly trying to be healthier...ugh!
  • I've also eaten a Reese's tree, but surely I wouldn't admit that after the previous bullet, I mean WHO does that?
  • I've begun using Google Calendar, only to find out how busy I am and no wonder why I am so tired lazy when I'm home (the purpose of organization was to free up time, but I'm overwhelmed just looking at the calendar)
I think that's all for now, but I reserve the right to edit later.  In the weeks to come, I'll be working on this post all week and will schedule it for Monday morning.

Love and blessings to you all,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment