I am creating a series of posts called "Monday Moments" in which I jot down random happenings, funny quotes from my life and just whatever happens to strike me as something I'd like to share. So here goes...in no particular order...Monday Moments!
- My scale reading was unkind to me this morning...I wasn't suprised, but it still hurt nonetheless
- Christmas tree is down, front porth and wreaths, sit around items are on task for later today; Tanner tells me as I take the branches off the tree. "You're doing a good job Nannie! All by yourself" Thanks Tanner :)
- I am currently listening to naptime music play, hearing Tanner coughing, and enjoying my last couple of minutes of naptime before I have to get the kids up
- I've eaten 3 lindor truffles today so far...yep, me who is supposedly trying to be healthier...ugh!
- I've also eaten a Reese's tree, but surely I wouldn't admit that after the previous bullet, I mean WHO does that?
- I've begun using Google Calendar, only to find out how busy I am and no wonder why I am so
tiredlazy when I'm home (the purpose of organization was to free up time, but I'm overwhelmed just looking at the calendar)
Love and blessings to you all,