Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday

I am linking up for Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Penny and Vanessa again this week.  Mosey on over and check out their editions this week as well!


Summer is upon us and I'm already busier than I care to be - but I have a wish list of things I'd like to do before Labor Day.  In no particular order - here they are:

  • Eat Thai and Indian Cuisine - I had my first experience with Thai at Deejai Thai in Charlotte, NC and I haven't forgotten it - I love the red curry and Mango Sticky Rice there!  For Indian, hands down my favorite is Copper, also in Charlotte, NC and their Chicken Tikka Masala is worth the drive - but be sure to taste the gelato! If you have ever used Yelp! to research places to eat (and if you haven't you NEED to) look me up for my reviews on both!  Click here to go to my profile or just search for Stephanie M.
  • Get my childhood house cleaned out and ready to be spiffed up to put on the market - while I'm slowly but surely getting there, it's a painstaking process and to be honest, I kinda suck at it.  I am a bit overwhelmed at the magnitude of the task, but am trying to chip away at it a few days a week in hopes to get in finished ASAP.
  • Schedule a cooking class at Chef Alyssa's Kitchen with my sister.  I gave her a gift certificate for her birthday to help her complete a list of her own, for things she wanted to do before her 36th birthday.  You can jump over and check out that post right here if you like!  It's a fun list that she's still working on, but I can't wait to see her complete it!
  • Make a sign for my chicken coop with my chicken's names on it...something like this, but with my girl's names of course - Darla Jean, Emma Rae, Gracie Lou, Holly Hobbie, Peppermint Patty and Shelby Lynn
Backyard Chickens DIY Sign - Redeem Your Ground | RYGblog.com
I got this idea over at Redeem Your Ground
  • Try oil pulling with coconut oil - I have several friends who swear by it and I'll be honest - I have a terrible gag reflex, especially in the morning, so I am very wary of being able to do it, but I'd like to try it.  Here are some benefits:
 
That's it for today folks - what's on your summer "must do" list???



2 comments:

  1. Great summer bucket list! I hope you post about doing each of them. Thanks for linking up today at Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the completed chicken coop sign!

    ReplyDelete